Thursday, May 10, 2012

Green Thumb

Hi there,

It's time for the Copic/Promarker challenge over at The Outlawz. This weeks theme is Garden/Gardening. I found this cute image over at Bugaboo. It's another Stella image. She is such a hoot.



I have colored her with my copics.


Sorry the paper were some loose pieces that I had and don't remember who they are made by.


I have added a little bit of twine for the texture and some glitter pearls.


The rain has some glaze pen on it to give it a shiny wet look.
I hope you will join us this week for our challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today.

I am entering this into the following challenges.

6 comments:

TannyP said...

HAHAHAHA! Awesome sentiment (and so true) That image really makes me smile. Thanks for playing along with our May Flowers Challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafers.

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Jo! Love the papers and layout! The imae and sentiment are a hoot! So true! Have a good weekend!

coops said...

brilliant card jo.gorgeous colours and design and i love the fun image :D

xx coops xx

Darlene Lyons said...

So funny! What an awesome layout! Your calendar could be sold to sell many Bugaboo images.

Linda Palmer said...

Jo, I love all your cards and calendars especially when you use Stella. Your coloring s always amazing and love your design.

Eret said...

That is one brilliant card, Jo. I love your bright colors and such a fun image :) Love it. Thanks so much for joining Digi Makeover Challenge at PMS. Hope to see you in PMS again soon.
Hugs and smiles, Eret