Friday, May 4, 2012

Mother's Day/Much Loved Female

Hi Everyone,

It is time for another challenge over at The Outlawz Copic/Promarker challenge.

This weeks challenge theme is Mother's Day/Much Loved Female. Many of us no longer have our mothers so the challenge is for both Mother's Day or a Much Loved Female your choice.

My card today is using a digi image from our sponsor this month CYDI. She has many artist in her shop. The digi I choose is by none other than our very own talented DT Dawn.

Is this not a cute image? It is really only one elephant but I made one bigger than the other and flipped one so it looks as though the little girl is looking up at her mommy.

The image is colored with my Copics.

My papers are from Deja's View. This pack also included some die cut pieces. The green scallop is from the die cuts. The circles and squares are cut with my Lifestyles dies.

The MOM stamp is an old unmounted stamp that I have had for a long time I would say at least 10 or more years.

The clouds are a little hard to see but I did them with my cloud template and BG10 copic marker.
I hope you will stop by and join us for the challenge and take a look at our sponsors shop CYDI.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am entering this into the following challenges.




14 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous Jo! I love pink and grey together and I adore this image, you just taught me something new today as well re the different sizes/flipping an image.
You do such beautiful work :)S

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely adorable, Jo! Love how you created the Mom and baby ellie scene! Great coloring!

Darlene Lyons said...

So cute! I love what you did with this digi! You are so talented!

jimlynn said...

Adorable! LOVE the way you flipped the image - so very sweet and pretty.
Great coloring on those elephants too!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping our Stash.
Lynn

Linda Palmer said...

I love your cute elephants. I think your did a beautiful job on them and made a fabulous card. You already know I love this card.

Janice said...

Very clever use of a digi image to alter it in such a way! Very sweet card, thanks for sharing it with us at an OBAG, Jx

coops said...

gorgeous card jo.stunning sweet image and really pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Penny said...

Hey, Jo, what a great imagination you have! To do a mommy and a baby elephant! Love the image--Dawn designed such a cute Penelope--and what you did with it makes the card so special. :^) Love it!
Hugs,
Penny

Sassy Raggedy said...

Such a cute and nice card Jo. I love the colors. joann Sassy Raggedy

Lorraine said...

What a sweet image and love your coloring of it and the colors you used!

Unknown said...

What a super adorable card!!!! Love the elephants they are so cute!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweetstamps!!!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I love the pink and gray together with your awesome coloring and dsigning! I was sat here for over an hour watching your video's - you are so amazing and I am so proud to call you friend!! Hugz!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

Cute! I love the pink and grey polka dot elephants! Great card design! Thanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

Francesca said...

Absolutely Beautiful

Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca