Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to you ! Happy Birthday to you!


Happy Birthday, What it's not your birthday. Oh sorry about that. Ok, well mine is coming up soon.

Today my card is for our challenge over at The Outlawz CPC group. The theme is Song or Dance.




My image is my MayzyArt. What a fun image. 
I have colored her with my Copics. I love all the hair she has.

 The card is cut using my Cameo. This was one of my first card I welded and cut out. I was happy with the way it came out. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I do hope you will head over to The Outlawz and join us for our challenge this week. 

Also don't forget the new issue of Through the Craftroom Door Magazine is out. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

I am entering this into the following challenges


8 comments:

Penny said...

Jo, this is so stinkin' cute! Love the design and that die cut sentiment--another "Yay, Cameo"! And your image is colored beautifully, especially her hair! Thank you for the birthday wishes--you shouldn't have. No, really--you shouldn't have--my birthday is long gone. :^P
Hugs, Penny

Linda Palmer said...

Love this card. I love the image, your beautiful coloring and love her hair. Great work and design with the cameo. This is a beautiful card.

Carla S. said...

Fab card, Jo! Love what you've done with the Cameo and great coloring!

The Purple Loft Creations said...

This card is stinking cute, awesome coloring. tfs

coops said...

so gorgeous jo.stunning image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great layout and image sweetie. Thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges for our very last Challenge ever this week and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Definitely a groovy chick!! Love the Cameo designed card and such a great image, so beautifully coloured :)

Bettina L. said...

This is so girly and stinking cute;) Love your colouring and the design with those notes and the sentiment on the side of the card. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge final challenge and good luck. Please remember to backink to our challenge to be in the running for a prize.Bettina xx