Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year, Well Almost


Hi Everyone,

I am late posting this. I had company yesterday and it was a great day. Visit with my bestie and had  a blast. 

This is for our Friday Challenge over at The Outlawz Copic/Promarker Challenge.

My card is made using a Mo's digital pencil image. Such a cutie to ring in the new year.




He is colored with my Copics. The silver paper is by Making Memories. The gold is from Michaels. 
I added a few pearls to the background paper to sort of highlight the starburst in the paper. 


My cut outs of the Happy New Year border as well as the Happy New Year glass is done using my Cameo. In case you can't tell. I love that machine.


To get the glitter on the words for the glass, I added some tape to the back then added glitter to the front pressed it into the tape well and boom sparkle works. You know you just have to have that bling. 

This is the last week for a December sponsor Birdie Brown at the CPC challenge. I hope you will join us this week and show us what you have.

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a very safe and Happy New Year.

I am entering this into the following challenges.





8 comments:

Penny said...

Ah, Jo, you and that Cameo. It was a marriage made in heaven. ;^) You card is adorable--love that fun image, great coloring, and, yes, I love your die cuts & bling!
Happy New Year to you, too!
Hugs, Penny

Carla S. said...

Your New Year's card is fantastic, Jo! Love the silver and gold and the adorable image! Great coloring and fun diecuts! Glad you had a good visit! Happy New Year!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy New Year's card. I host a wkly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk is Anything Goes. You can enter multiple times also. Please enter & let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess

Unknown said...

This is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Mayzy said...

Hi Jo!

So cute as always!! I never really thought of the brown/copper and silver combo. It really pops! The tape behind the letters is brilliant. :P

~Mayzy

Crafting Vicky said...

Totally awesome card. What a sweet image. I really love your coloring.

Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Patricia St Martin said...

Jo just a cutie pie card. Thanks so much for Joining us at Color Me Creative. Love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Patricia

Maire Gamber said...

Adorable! Cute little guy popping out to wish everyone a Happy new Year! Great card! Thank you for joining us at CMC! Hope to see you again!
Hugs,
Marie XX