Thursday, December 20, 2012

What's a little shaking.

Hi there,

Hope this Thursday is a good one for everyone. Well soon no more Christmas cards. I have a few more to post for the year but then on to Valentines.

This image is adorable from Make it Crafty. I just love the look on her face. It's like she is thinking what could it be? Does it move? What?

She was really fun to color.


I have used my copics to color her. 
I added some white sharpie paint pen to the gift for added interest. She has a little stickles around her and on the bow of the box. 


 The glitter on her fur trim is from Martha Stewart called Tinsel it is so pretty in person and just glistens when the light hits it. The Merry Christmas is an old Michael's dollar stamp.


I used Bo Bunny papers and added a few half pearls. 

Thanks for stopping by today and hope you enjoyed the card.

I am entering this into the following challenges. 



12 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

She is darling. I love how you have colored her and love the polka dots on her gift. Beautiful job Jo!

Olivia said...

Fab job on the card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentimenta

Penny said...

Just adorable, Jo! Love her--and you colored her beautifully! Love the fun accents you added, the design, the pretty papers & colors! :^)
Hugs, Penny

KarinsArtScrap said...

Super cute and very beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

cabio's craft corner said...

Darling and cheerful card. Thanks for joining us at Oozak Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Desire Fourie said...

This is adorable and that circle brings the whole design together. Thanks for sharing your talent with DS4J. Good luck. Hugs Desíre  {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}  {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card, made me smile remembering how I used to do just that when I was a kid! thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

ursula Uphof said...

This is really a magical Christmas card. Lovely colouring and such a sweet image.
Thank you for joining our challenge at
Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Amazing coloring Jo and I love this sweet image you chose and all the wonderful glitter work! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this time!!

Gail said...

This is adorable. The colors and image caught my eye as I was crusing the entries for the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge. You obviously love Christmas cards and with Christmas at Sweet Stampin', it's Christmas every month. I really would like to see an entry from you each month cause your work is wonderful. Don't go putting away ALL your Christmas stuff for Valentine's Day stuff! See you next month, please! --Gail

Marilyn said...

I love this card Johann! Cute image, great layout and fabulous colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.
Marilyn

Loz said...

gorgoeus colouring, the fuzz on her jacket does indeed look real! gotta get me some of that tinsel glitter! thanks for sharing and playing along with Whimsy Stamps Challenge :)